(Closed) Senior Creator/Influencer Relations Manager (Fortnite)
At Epic Games, we thrive from the collective effort of smart, talented, passionate people choosing to build the highest quality experiences possible for those who play our games and use our technology. The words “good enough” are not spoken here. That dedication has allowed us to remain an industry leader, take risks, be creative, and carve our own path forward.
This role sits within the Creator Relations team, focusing on building and supporting the Fortnite Creator and Influencer Community. The perfect candidate is capable of simultaneously handling internal and external stakeholders, holistically managing cross-disciplinary projects, and handling direct influencer engagement. You’re experienced in building strategy and programs that hit a global audience. You’re at ease with streamers, devs, agents, managers, finance teams, player support agents and tech leads. The idea of operating an always-on network is thrilling - not intimidating. You know this community, and you’re passionate about the possibilities. If you’d like to be part of building a visually stunning game we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your resume with a portfolio.
- Tracking and monitoring the Fortnite influencer community at large
- Building relationships with key influencers in the community
- Developing the strategies for major campaign beats and influencer support initiatives
- Executing on major Fortnite marketing initiatives
- Collaborating with global Marketing leads to develop best practices for Fortnite influencers
- Tackling SAC issues, in collaboration with PS, Finance, Tech and Global Community teams
- Deep knowledge of (and passion for) the influencer community around Fortnite and it’s competitors
- History of working with gaming influencers and pop culture celebs. Understanding the overlaps between the two groups
- History of executing global projects and managing cross-disciplinary teams
This is going to be Epic!