(Closed) Production Coordinator
Epic Games is looking for an organized and seasoned Production Coordinator to assist with the varied productions that the department has been responsible for. They'll work heavily with the production department in regards to all events and broadcasts happening both inside and outside of the Epic offices. The ideal candidate has spent several years working in broadcast/media and live events of medium to large scale and is no stranger to juggling multiple projects at the same time.
- Collaborating closely with a Production Manager, Producers, and other internal teams to understand the needs of each production
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with multiple broadcast and 3rd party production vendors for various styles of events
- Managing calendars, production schedules and helping the team stay organized on a daily basis
- Aligning the desires of Epic creative and communicating to external vendors as needed for execution
- Researching and reaching out to individual crews and large vendors based on the needs of the production or event
- Must have at least 5 years coordinator experience on tv and/or film projects- Must have experience working on live events quality work despite managing multiple projects- Results-driven personality who is self-motivated and consistently delivers high-
- Must have strong skills in scheduling and budgetary work
- Proficient with spreadsheets, documents, and PDFS
- Ability to troubleshooting and problem solve in a fast paced environment without losing focus- Familiarity with live stream and esports productions, preferred
- Ability to travel
- Knowledge in basic contract/legal languages, preferred
- Strong organizational skills
This is going to be Epic!