(Closed) MegaGrants Support Specialist (Contractor)
Epic Games is looking for a Support Specialist to join our Epic MegaGrants team as a contractor. A successful candidate will be able to work with many internal and external stakeholders while juggling a number of projects and tasks simultaneously. If you are looking for a role where you can help grow the Unreal Engine ecosystem, support the computer graphics community, and foster open-source development, then we would like to talk to you.
- Reviewing Epic MegaGrants submissions to verify that they meet program requirements
- Communicating with applicants and stakeholders to update records and deliver selection status notices
- Verify accuracy of data in Salesforce
- Assist in developing MegaGrant team process and training resource materials
- Evaluating process improvement options for MegaGrants
- Coordinating hardware shipments for international awardees
- Strong attention to detail, reliability, caring about correctness
- Confidence to interact with external partners and developers
- Experience working with web based ticketing systems
- Familiarity with Salesforce is a plus
- Some passion for the gaming, design, simulation, entertainment media/software development industries, Unreal Engine, and enthusiasm for working with our team
This is going to be Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy.