Live Ops Analyst
Epic Games is looking for a Live Operations Analyst to help us deliver and maintain high-quality live game services. This role wears many hats, juggles dynamic priorities, and works toward constantly moving targets. Our Live Operations Analysts leverage data to identify and quantify critical user issues into solvable problems.
- Identifying and quantifying player-impacting issues and executing mitigation actions
- Leveraging prior live issues and having the awareness to anticipate and escalate incoming problems
- Live game monitoring - building, maintaining, and drawing actionable insights from product health dashboards
- Live incident management - identifying, escalating, and quantifying critical player-impacting issues and outages
- Live build deployment - publishing and supporting multiple software releases and hotfix deployments per week
- Coordinating between multiple disciplines, teams, and offices to bridge the gap between development and operations
- A passionate gamer that understands product features well enough to rationalize how the issue impacts a single player, and then quantifying the broader scope of impact.
- Experience with Cloud-based technologies (AWS preferred)
- Experience with software build and deployment tools such as TeamCity, Electric Commander, Jenkins
- Excellent in-the-moment problem-solving skills and the ability to break large problems into manageable and actionable pieces
- Ability to communicate equally effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels
- Flexible availability - including on-call - and strong time management skills
- Experience working in a NOC / real-time monitoring environment a plus
This is going to be Epic!