Lead Visual Designer
Epic Games seeks a Visual Design Lead for the Epic Games Store.
Our Store provides content creators with powerful tools and equitable terms, while delivering an integrated, intuitive experience for consumers. We hope to leverage our growth in order to push the boundaries of what an online marketplace can be.
As an Epic Games Store Designer, you will utilize your deep understanding of content distribution platforms in order to challenge assumptions and implement elegant solutions. You’ll think holistically about complex systems, blend form with function, and prototype often to craft a topflight ecommerce experience.
If this resonates with you, then we’d love to talk.
- Conceive and design useful product features that make our users happy
- Be a visual or UX thought leader for the Epic Games Store
- Understand business objectives and concept design solutions that address business needs
- Prototype frequently and build for a variety of diverse user flows
- Work with engineers to implement design elements with seamless UI
- Mentor and lead other designers
- Experience designing ecommerce or marketplace products
- A deep understanding of content distribution platforms in general
- Experience designing large-scale systems
- Static mockup experience
- Interaction design experience
- Inquisitive mindset
- 6+ years of relevant experience
- Accessible portfolio (required for consideration)
This is going to be Epic!