(Closed) Lead, Talent Sourcing Team
What makes us Epic?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What you’ll do
Epic Games is looking for a Talent Sourcing Lead. In this role you will lead a team of highly talented sourcers to build the future of our company. Responsibilities include managing all aspects of sourcing - including developing and executing on scalable strategies, optimizing the team’s work for maximum impact and providing thoughtful insights and analyses about the talent market. You will partner closely with our Recruiting Managers to thoughtfully evolve our infrastructure to best support Epic Games.
The person in this role will be responsible for the following:
- Supporting talent attraction efforts through the development and execution of thoughtful, well developed recruiting plans and strategies that support our hiring goals
- Building relationships within key talent communities through a comprehensive and holistic approach to attracting and engaging talent
- Communicating insights from the talent markets on emerging trends and insights to the location/availability/demographics (i.e. diversity) of talent
- Managing the collection market data intelligence for recruitment and hiring managers that reflect talent in key markets (i.e. organizational structure, scope of positions in competing companies, compensation, benefits information, market trends)
- Evolving our talent engagement strategies from development of target plans, outreach methods and messaging, and candidate assessments to identify and present relevant, high potential talent
- Managing and optimizing the team effectively to achieve hiring goals
- Overseeing all aspects of performance management of your team members (1:1's, coaching, career development, completing performance reviews, performance management); provide opportunities to others to help close gaps
- Engaging top talent in the industry; inspiring them to explore opportunities with Epic and convincing them to continue conversations with our hiring teams
- Strategizing different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the qualifications below:
- 10+ + years successful recruiting experience in tech preferred; with 3+ of those focused on leading and developing exceptional recruiting teams
- Strong people management skills with an ability to manage both ICs and people managers
- Track record for solving complex problems, designing creative strategies and delivering significant impact
- Demonstrated performance of achieving individual and team hiring targets
- Demonstrated ability to coach team members on how to effectively develop their candidate management skills and identify opportunities for improvement across your team
- Exceptional organizational skills, at ease with ambiguity, ability to deal with high complexity situations, comfortable with a high level of detail yet mindful of the bigger picture
- Excellent communication skills; ability to multitask, set clear priorities for your team; excellent attention to detail; ability to quickly pivot focus based on business needs and continue to deliver results
Submit your resume, it’s going to be Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.