Influencer Marketing Coordinator
Epic Games Germany is looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Influencer Marketing Coordinatorto help connect content creators and their communities with the amazing games published and distributed on the Epic Games Store, including Fortnite. The ideal candidate will be bilingual (English + another language), organized, and well-versed within the world of content creators on social media platforms like YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
- Tracking & monitoring Epic’s influencer ecosystem in Europe
- Building & maintaining strong relationships with key influencers in Europe
- Supporting & executing major influencer projects & initiatives
- Collaborating with European community leads and the global influencer team to develop best practices for how we work with influencers
- Handling and/or escalating issues related to Support-A-Creator
- Experienced gamer, passionate about multiple game genres
- Well-versed in key social media platforms and the content creator ecosystems on them (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitch, YouTube)
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Solid project management skills, you know how to build and manage a roadmap with deadlines and deliverables
- You communicate fluently in English (written and verbal) and speak a second language to support our international activities in Europe (French or Spanish are preferred)
- Ability to prioritize the high number of tasks that will always be on their plate
If you're tech-savvy and passionate about content creators, then we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch soon.
This is going to be Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.