(Closed) HR Shared Services Manager
What makes us Epic?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What are we looking for?
Epic Games is searching for a Human Resources Shared Services Manager. We are looking for a people loving, motivated, analytical and solution oriented person who is comfortable living in ambiguity. This exciting new role partners with employees of all levels to ensure Epic is an amazing place to work from their very first experiences as an Epic employee.
This role will report into the Employee Engagement and Services Lead. This is a great fit if you are a creative, highly organized self-starter that wants to add value to each and every Epic new hire. In this role, you will need to be customer-centric, have the ability to develop strong partnerships with cross-functional partners, and be comfortable working in a global environment across various time zones. This job is for you if you value creating an amazing company culture, enjoy working with passionate collaborative people, and want to be at the forefront in providing guidance, support, and introducing Epic’s culture to new employees at Epic.
- Manage the human resources shared services program team
- Utilize agile methodologies to keep the Epic employee journey and needs at the forefront of your program design and delivery
- Help define and build an engaging and meaningful Day 1 - 90 program for new hires and their managers
- Help manage complex immigration and relocation processes with a focus on seamless support delivery to ensure optimal employee and stakeholder experience
- Proactively and thoughtfully drive process development and improvement to support rapid growth, including processes for onboarding and integrating acquisitions in partnership with merger & acquisitions team
- Administer a variety of technology tools including configuration as well as reporting and KPI needs
- Own the logistics of scaling our processes, tooling and automation across new locations and employee segments
- Partner with teams across Recruiting, People Ops, IT, People Growth (L&D) to deliver a seamless experience for new hires and current employees
- Oversee special projects and various employee events for the Employee Experience team
- Collaborate on special projects across Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Employee Engagement team as needed
What we’re looking for
- 8+ years of professional experience in people operations, human resources or business management
- Strong relationship management, communications and or marketing skills with experience managing employee experience programs and initiatives
- Detail-oriented, strategic thinker with the ability to identify and integrate opportunities for optimal experiences
- Outstanding cross-group collaboration, interpersonal, verbal and written communication, problem-solving, and executive presentation skills are required
- Comfort with high levels of ambiguity and proven ability to have impact and influence
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker
- Exceptional project management skills, the ability to track and manage complex processes, and a desire to lead multiple teams and multiple projects
- Experience using communication and HR tools (e.g. Workday, GSuite) to drive a seamless and engaging onboarding experience
- Demonstrated ability and interest in creating meaningful experiences for employees across location, seniority, tenure, and department, with a clear commitment to supporting underrepresented employees
Please note that this role may require candidates to work across various international time zones
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.