Global Benefits Manager
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
HR/Recruiting at Epic
What we do
Our Recruiting & HR teams help grow and develop our talented organization. We find, hire, and support the passionate people who will shape our company. We believe people do their best work when they’re happy and challenged, so we work to make Epic a place where we continually strive to do right by our community and customers.
What you’ll do
Epic Games is searching for a Global Benefits manager who will own and drive benefits across US and all international locations. Reporting to the Head of Total Rewards and People Operations, a successful candidate will be responsible for leading change across all benefit programs, ensuring they are market leading and scalable for this high growth company.
In this role, you will
- Lead the effort to design, implement and administer our various domestic and international employee benefit programs, including, health, life, and disability insurance, retirement programs, across a growing list of 17+ countries
- Manage ongoing relationships with external consultants and suppliers (for example; benefits consultants, brokers and trustees).
- Work closely with consultants/brokers globally to conduct benchmark analysis to identify trends in industry and competitors to provide competitive and cutting edge benefits on a global basis.
- Design and implement communication programs to enhance the value of benefit programs and increase employee understanding and engagement.
- Partner with the Finance team to manage and evaluate the cost of all benefits programs to optimize our global benefit plans cost and performance.
- Ensure compliance with all federal and international legal and disclosure requirements such as COBRA, HIPAA, and and prepare and file required legal reports. Maintain benefit plan documentation including plan documents and policies.
- Partner with key internal stakeholders such as HRBPs, People Operations, Internal Communications, Legal, Finance, Tax, Payroll and various Committees to ensure efficient plan administration and excellent customer service to employees.
What we’re looking for
- Minimum of 10+ years of progressive experience in the HR function with a minimum of 5 years of benefits experience. Both US and non-US benefits experience is required.
- Experience in driving enterprise-wide change management in the benefits spaced.
- Benefits experience in organizations known for innovative and competitive benefits is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of Health & Welfare, 401(k), STD/LTD/FMLA and global wellness plans.
- Demonstrated ability to be consultative and pragmatic in program development and evaluation.
- Proven track record in directing staff/consultants and negotiating contracts/agreements.
- Excellent presentation skills and experience presenting to senior leadership teams.
- Exceptional business insight and strategic orientation.
- Intellectual curiosity and ability to handle high levels of ambiguity.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing, fun environment.
- High degree of personal integrity.
This is going to be Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here .