Game Design Intern, Rocket League [Fall 2021]
Epic Games Rocket League is looking for a smart, creative Design Intern to join them for Fall 2021. Our Interns are given challenging projects over the work term, and are provided with a meaningful experience with high expectations for performance. If you want to build something Epic, this is the opportunity for you!
As part of the Rocket League design team, you’ll work alongside game industry design veterans with a wealth of experience to share as you actively contribute to this unique and popular game. We’re looking for a creative mindset that works well in a small, collaborative team environment where we work together to find the best solutions Rocket League needs. This internship involves various design tasks including, but not limited to, system, monetization, and general game design.
- Work collaboratively with your teammates to identify player & product needs, then find workable solutions
- Assist in the design and set up data for in-game events, player challenges, and the Rocket Pass system
- Seek out the best ideas, no matter where they come from
- Help shepherd updates from design to live deployment and help ensure a quality delivery
- Expand your skills as a designer and game developer
- Bachelors or Advanced Degree in CS or related field with focus on design or game development
- Demonstrated familiarity with game design
- Extensive exposure and experience of video games with a wide range of play styles and genres
- Familiarity with Rocket League
This is a remote paid internship for Fall 2021. Recruitment will be ongoing until teams find an ideal match. For more information about Epic Internships, visit Epicgames.com/students.
This is going to be Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.