(Closed) Facilities Administrator
What makes us Epic?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What you’ll do
Epic Games is looking for a full-time Facilities Administrator to join our Facilities team. The person in this role will assist the Facilities Team on a wide range of related lease projects, finance, insurance and team meetings. This position will interact with many different departments within Epic and externally to Epic, therefore, strong people skills are a must. This person will also need to multi-task parallel priorities, be able to discern the urgency of need, and be able to communicate very clearly.
In this role, you will
- Manage leases, proposals, contracts and invoicing for the facilities team
- Request and manage generation and follow up of Purchase Order Requests
- Track and manager Vendor Insurance compliance (COI) verification
- Schedule vendor work for Epic locally
- General administrative work such as:
- Help monitor work tickets
- Create calendar reminders
- Update spreadsheets
- Create Dashboards/shared documents
- Meeting note taker/action taker/ publisher
- Data Entry
- Follow up on meeting actions in preparation for future meeting readiness
What we’re looking for
- You have familiarity with lease management tools and lease agreements
- You have familiarity with JIRA or equivalent ticket tracking tools and associated reporting/dashboarding
- You have recent experience with G-Suite products
- You have excellent time management skills and are able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You are able to interact with members of varying disciplines on different teams
- You have demonstrable skills in capturing clear, concise meeting notes and distributing them with clear actions & owners identified
- You are great at meeting new people
- You have a passion for games and an understanding of the business surrounding games
- Familiarity with Smartsheet and associated dashboards /workflow automation is a plus
If you're passionate about the facilities, lease management and construction industry, are a detail-oriented self-starter with great people skills and have a knack for multi-tasking, then we’d like to speak with you! Please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch soon.
Epic Job + Epic Benefits = Epic Life
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay for 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. We offer coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, AD&D and Life Insurance, 401k.
All Epic employees enjoy drinks, snacks, and lunches every day, free of charge - and we offer plenty of annual celebrations for employees and family members to show the love for our people. Additionally, each year, we celebrate the Epic family with company-wide paid breaks, generous paid time off, and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical - we think our people are pretty awesome!
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!