WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
Product management partners with game development, publishing, marketing, and platform teams to provide a data and market-driven view of product strategy that aligns with business goals. We use our product expertise to identify and drive growth levers to grow our player base and business.
In This Role You Will
- Drive overall product vision and go-to-market for Marketplace, monitoring the pulse of the business and broader marketplace
- Lead a team responsible for deeply understanding the seller, buyer and partner experience and then acting on opportunities to improve and create value for all parties
- Collaborate with partners and cross-functional teams to understand and validate market needs, prioritizing those needs to make our creators more successful
- Translate needs into detailed product requirements and strategies
- Own overall roadmap for Marketplace, including prioritization of features, implementation of policies, and development of expansion-related initiatives
- Partner with engineering leadership to ensure development efforts are aligned with strategic vision
- Translate roadmap into quarterly business goals and drive alignment across business development and marketing teams to hit those goals
- Own product marketing and enablement of business development and marketing teams
- Influence senior leaders, executives, and critical team members in a matrixed environment to gain support and alignment for a product vision
What We're Looking For
- 8+ years of product management experience
- 5+ years working on e-commerce or digital content marketplaces
- Experience building and managing team
- Proven ability to structure analysis and find answers to business questions via hands-on exploration of data
- Exceptional customer sensibility and empathy, with expertise creating product/feature specs with clear business justification and requirements
- Experience with structured, hypothesis-driven product iteration, rigorous metrics analysis, consumer insights, and design experimentation
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, with experience communicating both creative and technical feedback to a diverse group of stakeholders
- You’re user-focused, passionate, scrappy, solutions-focused, and innovative. These traits equal success at Epic and influence everything we do
EPIC JOB + EPIC BENEFITS = EPIC LIFE
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. Our coverage includes Medical, Dental, a Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance & a 401k with competitive match and profit share. We also offer a robust mental well-being program through Modern Health, which provides free therapy and coaching for employees & dependents.
Throughout the year we celebrate our employees with events and company-wide paid breaks. We offer unlimited PTO and sick time and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical.
Epic Games spans across 12 countries with 32 studios and 3,000+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer.