(Closed) CRM Coordinator (Contract)
Epic Games is looking for a campaigns coordinator to join the player lifecycle team. You’ll work with the
Unreal Engine team to implement design, UX, copy and customization rules to steer communications campaigns around live events, new launches and initiatives, and more.
The ideal candidate is marketing savvy with an eye for design best practices and compelling copy. This candidate knows how to excite and engage our players in an authentic way and can support the various initiatives happening at once across the Epic ecosystem.
The person in this role will be responsible for the following:
- Working across teams to build a CRM calendar and test-and-learn strategies to support marketing goals and objectives
- Developing both retention and trigger-based campaigns to drive user engagement and success
- Collaborating on the design and copy for email marketing communications
- Increasing business intelligence through user segmentation
- Leading the analysis and review of email results and programs
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the qualifications below:
- Working history of planning and implementing marketing/CRM campaigns
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation tools
- Expertise in creating customer segments through various customer attributes
- Familiarity with using Salesforce in tandem with CRM tools to segment and target lists
- Experience setting up triggered / automated email communications based on user behavior, e.g., account sign-up, product use, purchase habits
- Basic to intermediate level of HTML knowledge for frontend development
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- A passion for games and/or 3D software and technology
Please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch soon.
This is going to be Epic!