(Closed) Community Manager, Games
Epic Games is looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Community & eSports Manager for Fortnite(Battle Royale and Creative). The ideal candidate will have experience in community management, project management, competitive/esports, marketing, and event management. If you're a passionate individual with a strong track record of such projects, we'd love to talk.
- Develop the community strategy to build the competitive eco-system of Fortnite Creative, Battle Royale, and occasionally Epic Games Store.
- Monitor community sentiment regularly and delicately manage any potential risk to prevent it from happening.
- Develop consistent communication strategy around competitive and ensure external messaging is aligned with company vision
- Organize competitive events with community members including influencers and pro-players.
- Coordinate and manage regional players who participate in global competitive events
- Directly manage the relationship with MCN, esports organizers, and community event organizers.
- Identify, build, and maintain relationships with competitive players, and influencers in Fortnite Community
- Align and work closely with other members of the competitive team, and the publishing team in HQ, ensuring Global Strategy is reflected in Korea and Asia plans.
- Support competitive and publishing team in HQ and other regional teams to properly operate competitive events
- At least 5 years of experience in project management, marketing, community, competitive, marketing esports, and event management.
- Understanding of and experience in competitive event, broadcast, and digital content production.
- Strong project and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Korean and English
- Ability to travel overseas
- Multi tasking and great problem solving skills
- Experience in working with a variety of internal cross-functional stakeholders in HQ
- Strong team player, ownership, and ultimately focused on delivering results that meets high standards.
- Experience in Consulting firm or marketing agency preferred
- Loving games and gamers a must
This is going to be Epic!