Business Intelligence Research Associate (Contract)
Epic Games is looking for a Business Intelligence Research Associate to join our business intelligence team as a contractor. The person in this position will focus on competitive intelligence and external data sources. The primary objective of the position is to transform external data into visualizations that allow stakeholders to draw actionable conclusions.
The ideal candidate will take initiative and work collaboratively with the team to develop workflows and visualization environments that assist stakeholders in understanding a full 360 of the competitive landscape.
- Working with the competitive intelligence team to develop Tableau dashboards based of existing external data sources
- Building a deep understanding of the competitive intelligence data stack
- Working to find methods to combine external data with internal KPIs to generate actionable intelligence for product teams
- Developing and maintaining standards for dashboards and reporting initiatives. Making sure data is visualized appropriately, creating consistent standards, and confirming that all data is accurate
- Documenting requirements, developing, and delivering both written reports with analysis and dashboard charts
- Taking accountability for the quality of data reported by our products, and working with stakeholders to consistently monitor and improve our data
- 1-3 years analytics experience as a BI Analyst or Statistical Data Analyst
- Experience processing and manipulating data in a relational database
- Working knowledge of Python
- Demonstrated skills in visualizing data in Tableau
- Statistical modeling and mathematics background is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong preference will be given to candidates with experience in and/or in-depth knowledge of the games industry
This is going to be Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here .