Business Development Manager, Games
What makes us Epic?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What you’ll do
Epic Games is looking for a Business Development Manager, Games to join the Epic Korea team. The ideal candidate would be responsible for expanding Unreal Engine adoption into game industries, by leveraging his own network from the past as well as building new customers relationship with strong presentation skill, experience, and understanding of Unreal Engine. They will be the owner of the relationship on behalf of Epic in Korea and make sure the client's projects become successful with help from internal support resources.
Biz Dev Manager at Epic:
In this role, you will:
- Identifying and cultivating new relationships with potential clients in the enterprise space throughout Korea
- Serving as another internal point of contact and Unreal Engine trainer for enterprise clients and partners
- Managing the day to day requirements of Epic Games Unreal Engine licensing
- Engaging in current and prospective licensees of Unreal Engine in Korea with the goal of increasing Unreal Engine's market share, obtaining pre-approval of all terms by the Territory Head before going to contract
- Staying up-to-date on competitor products to assess competitive advantages of Unreal Engine
- Frequent travel within the territory to meet with licensees and potential licensees and some travel outside the territory to meet organizational goals will be required
- Assisting Epic Games PR and Marketing teams on Unreal Engine public relations and marketing plans in Korea
What we’re looking for:
- High level of proficiency using and teaching Unreal Engine
- A passion for technology and evangelism
- A desire to explore and expand our Enterprise market
- Strong English writing and speaking skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience with public speaking and negotiation
- Proactive, outgoing personality that feels comfortable in a customer-facing role
This is going to be Epic!
Epic Job + Epic Benefits = Epic Life
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay for 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. We offer coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, AD&D and Life Insurance, 401k.
All Epic employees enjoy drinks, snacks, and lunches every day, free of charge - and we offer plenty of annual celebrations for employees and family members to show the love we have for our people. Additionally, each year, we celebrate the Epic family with company-wide paid breaks, generous paid time off, and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical - we think our people are pretty awesome!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.