Business Development Manager, EGS
The EGS Business Development Manager will assist with sourcing and managing game development partners and opportunities for the Epic Games store. We’re looking for individuals who excel in a distributed organization, have superb communication abilities, and are comfortable managing the schedules and complexities of launching game content onto an evolving storefront.
- Engage current and new partners of the Epic Games store with the goal of sourcing and securing great game content
- Evangelize Epic Games store to the broader games industry via all reasonable means, including but not limited to live office visits, trade shows, and conferences
- Assist Epic Games store Production and Marketing teams on developer commitments and deliverables
- Stay up-to-date on competitor products and developer feedback to assess competitive advantage of the Epic Games store
- Minimum 3 years experience in business development or developer relations capacity working directly with game companies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively work with a variety of positions and functions within and outside the organization
- Intimate knowledge of competitive video game developer marketplaces
- Strong connections throughout the gaming industry
- Experience negotiating distribution or publishing terms with external organizations
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.