Art Production Internship - Fortnite
Epic Games is on the lookout for smart, dynamic interns to join our dev teams. When you join Epic you'll join a team that's pushing the limits of gaming and interactive. From Unreal Engine and Fortnite, to TwinMotion and the Epic Games Store, you'll contribute to the unrelenting focus on innovation, quality and community that defines us.
Epic Games Fortnite Character Art team is looking for a motivated and detail-oriented Art Production Intern to join them in 2022. You'll work directly with the brightest creative and technical minds in the business through project planning, tracking, and documentation in support of Epic’s biggest title, Fortnite!
Our Interns are given challenging projects over the work term, and are provided with a meaningful experience with high expectations for performance. If you want to build something Epic, this is the opportunity for you!
- Collaborate with other producers, leads, and artists to gather, organize, and share information to support cosmetic content creation in Fortnite: Battle Royale
- Facilitate art dailies, provide detailed notes, and follow-up action items
- Assist with artist scheduling and day-to-day support
- Communicate with other art disciplines to coordinate deliverable handoffs
- JIRA triage and prioritization
- Documentation of production workflows
- Excellent communication, organization, and cross-discipline collaboration skills
- Detail oriented project or program management skills through coursework or outside projects
- Experienced working with Google Docs/Sheets and communicating using Slack and Zoom are a plus
- Demonstrated interest in games or gaming technology
- Passion for Epic Games and our products, specifically Fortnite
- Understanding of digital art pipeline in relation to game development is a plus
This is a remote, paid internship for 2022 with a flexible start date. Recruitment will be ongoing until teams find an ideal match. For more information about Epic Internships, visit Epicgames.com/students.
This is going to be Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.