Application Security Engineer
Epic Games is looking for an Application Security Engineer on our Red-Team to help ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of Epic Games’ information systems. Working with various security tools and technologies, you will help ensure our applications and gaming systems are secure.
- Application Security Assessments - Defines and updates an application security methodology and performs assessments across internal, external applications.
- Secure Coding - Keeps Web development teams apprised of secure coding best practice, and assists with static/dynamic code analysis.
- Blue Team Cross Training - Remains abreast of Application Security threats and defines and develops InfoSec training on web-based exploits/tools and corresponding mitigation techniques.
- Risk Reports - Combines data from all Red-Team initiatives and reports on risk to system owners and leadership
- Additional activities include mobile app testing, phishing, network testing
- 3+ years knowledge of Information Security principles, technology, and control processes
- 3+ years with hands-on Red Team experience
- Prior experience with reverse engineering, malware analysis, forensic tools as well as physical security exploitation techniques
- Experience with providing security services as part of an SDLC.
- Experience with Secure Coding and AppSec frameworks (OWASP Guide, SANS CWE Top 25, CERT Secure Coding)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including report writing and technical documentation
- CEH and Offensive Security Certification (OSCP, GPEN, or GWAPT)
- Programming language proficiency a plus
- Passion for gaming a plus
On The Dev Side
- 3+ years of development experience building systems in languages such as Python, C++, Golang/Rust
- Experience working with and setting up services on AWS infrastructure
- Understand and be able to apply concepts such as algorithms, data structures, OOO design, databases
- Ability to work with a team, building complex solutions is a plus
- Knowing how to work with CI/CD systems also a plus
- Knowing Docker and Terraform are also a plus
- If you’re one step ahead of the bad guys and are looking to join a team passionate about security, we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch soon.
This is going to be Epic!