(Closed) Android Developer
Our Montreal studio is growing! We are looking for a Mobile Engine Programmers to join our Fortnite development team. If you're a motivated individual who wants the opportunity to work on the top game in the World, then we want to talk to you!
- Bringing the latest UE4 rendering features to high-end mobile devices on Fortnite
- Optimizing C++ workflows and content-wrangling pipelines on Fortnite mobile
- Making significant improvements to the workflow for professional developers on Fortnite mobile.
- Working to solve problems to help ship Fortnite mobile updates
- Improving workflow and user experience
- Strong C++ skills
- Professional mobile game or engine development experience with C++ engine
- Experience developing with either or both of Android NDK and/or iOS with C++/Objective C
- Understanding of various mobile GPUs used in popular handsets and their characteristics
- Knowledge of or experience using toolchains, build systems, development tools and platform APIs, as well as the broader Android or iOS platform ecosystem
- Experience developing platform systems
- Mobile game shipping experience, especially related to compatibility
- OpenGL ES mobile rendering experience
- Experience using a next-generation rendering API such as Vulkan or Metal
- Knowledge of WebAssembly and WebGL 2.0 a plus
This is going to be Epic!