(Closed) Senior Manager of Merchandise Operations / Merchandising Manager
We are looking for an experienced Merchandising and e-commerce expert to lead all merchandising efforts for the Team Envy, Dallas Fuel, and Dallas Empire brands.
Reports to: Vice President, Sales & Marketing
- Manage and support all owned and operated website merchandising strategies to meet revenue goals
- Ensure accurate and optimal product exposure across categories, imagery, copy, pricing, sizing, and promotional details.
- Maximize customer interest and sales levels by creating interesting apparel lines and marketing campaigns that prioritize brand storytelling focused on engaging with our online consumers and deepen their connectivity
- Proactively review marketing/merchandising calendar to identify opportunities to optimize revenue and customer engagement through product, collections, themes, marketing, and presentation.
- Support seasonal initiatives through featured collections of product bundles and landing page treatments.
- Analyze sales figures, customers reactions, and market trends to anticipate product needs and plan product ranges/stock
- Forecast profits/sales and plan budgets
- Collaborate with buyers, suppliers, distributors, and analysts to negotiate prices, quantities and time-scales
- Inform and monitor stock levels in collaboration with supply and demand. Lead strategy across markdowns, promotions, price changes, clear outs, etc.
- Review competitor websites to ensure industry alignment with categorization, promotions, and trends.
- Utilize the product catalog and performance metrics to build and sort category and product groupings as guided by marketing and merchandising initiatives.
- Increase conversion and average order size through online merchandise management of best sellers, product promotions, up-sell, and cross-sell opportunities.
- Collaborate with other departments to maximize reach and effectiveness
- Remain up to date with industry best practices and emerging vendor opportunities
- Collaborate with various stakeholders (internal and external) to ensure maximum revenue generation
- Manage all financial aspects of e-commerce and apparel sales
- Work with Envy Gaming’s Team Operations to ensure proper items are sent to players and teams in a timely manner
- Work with the Envy influencer network to devise new strategies and collaborations
- Must have in-depth knowledge of all things Shopify
- Must be a creative and skilled designer (soft and hard goods)
- Adept at Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to effectively communicate with c-level executives
- Adobe suite skills are strongly preferred
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is goal-oriented and extremely creative
- Able to assist with paid campaigns and strategies is preferred
- 3+ years of experience working in a merchandising role that had an emphasis on e-commerce
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Up to date with the latest merchandising trends and best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening, presentation, and decision-making skills
- Commercial acumen and the ability to “decode” customers
- College degree in Fashion, Merchandising, Marketing, or a related field
- A passion for gaming and/or esports is strongly preferred
- Job is located in Dallas, Texas