Sr. Product Manager
Enthusiast Gaming (TSX: EGLX)(OTCQB: ENGMF)(FSE: 2AV) is building the world’s largest platform of communities for gamers and esports fans. Already the largest gaming platform in North America and the United Kingdom, the Company’s business is comprised of three main pillars: Media, Entertainment and Esports. Enthusiast Gaming’s digital media platform includes approximately 100 gaming related websites and 1,000 YouTube channels which collectively generate 4.2 billion views monthly. Enthusiast Gaming’s esports division, Luminosity Gaming, is a leading global esports franchise that consists of 7 professional esports teams under ownership and management, including the Vancouver Titans Overwatch team and the Seattle Surge Call of Duty team. Collectively, the integrated ecosystem reaches over 300 million gaming enthusiasts on a monthly basis.
Enthusiast Gaming is looking for an Sr. Product Manager to lead the development of our next generation Gaming Social Network product. This role is not for the faint hearted. This is an ideal role for someone who is a “hands-on” expert in all aspects of Product Management and can build products with a lean internal and external development team and get to market at lightspeed. You are battle tested in product launches with many failure and success stories to share.
- Lead development of EG’s social network product roadmap by working with internal and external stakeholders to clearly define realistic and achievable roadmaps for project deliverables
- Define user journeys and full lifecycle product management strategy
- Research gaming and social networking domain to continue to evolve roadmap in providing our users with solutions to their un met needs.
- Monitor business, community and competitive reactions to new features and updates and build a full-loop to bring feedback into product design
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to develop plans for product development, product engagement and go-to-market.
- Work closely with internal and external agile teams providing the vision of the product, description of the problem to solve, user stories to ensure product vision is carried out in development
- Strong hands-on technical aptitude in product development, product management, UX/UI design, user stories, user journeys, product launch, etc
- Ability to work in a lean, agile, organized yet chaotic, environment with competing priorities
- Ability to manage indirect internal/external resources to deliver quality product/feature launches
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager or product leader of a software product, with experience in growing userbase through a combination growth hack experiments and tried and true tactics
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to manage direct and indirect teams
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tight deadlines
- Ability to quickly learn new products, technologies, and industries
- Love for gaming and/or want to work with a bunch of cool people who love gaming