(Closed) Sr. Marketing Analyst
Who We are
Enthusiast Gaming (TSX: EGLX) (OTCQB: ENGMF)(FSE: 2AV) is building the world’s largest platform of communities for gamers and esports fans. Already the largest gaming platform in North America and the United Kingdom, the Company’s business is comprised of three main pillars: Media, Entertainment and Esports. Enthusiast Gaming’s digital media platform includes approximately 100 gaming related websites and 1,000 YouTube channels which collectively generate 4.2 billion views monthly. Enthusiast Gaming’s esports division, Luminosity Gaming, is a leading global esports franchise that consists of 7 professional esports teams under ownership and management, including the Vancouver Titans Overwatch team and the Seattle Surge Call of Duty team. Collectively, the integrated ecosystem reaches over 300 million gaming enthusiasts on a monthly basis.
Enthusiast Gaming is looking for a Sr. Marketing analyst to assist with customer acquisition, lifecycle management, and retention of our Gaming community platforms subscription offerings. An ideal role for someone who is curious and loves to roll up their sleeve and get into the details of various parts of the digital marketing. If you are analytical, ambitious, and want to be part of this elite team to drive 10x growth in gaming subscription offerings, then we want to talk to you.
- Analysis of marketing data, funnel optimization, to drive 10x subscriber growth and conversion
- Analyze customer journey data, identify points of optimization on pricing, promotions and packaging
- Analyze and provide insights into customer behaviour post purchase, and churn triggers and launch tactics to mitigate churn and increase ARPU
- Analyze and deliver on tactics to improve LTV/CAC
- Analyze customer base to identify target segments and launch campaigns to drive traffic to the funnel and convert them into various subscription models
- Assist in the development of a full marketing calendar and campaigns by channel
- Track performance KPIs, analyze and build insights and reports for daily/weekly reviews
- Help build business cases and marketing models to guide investment and campaign decisions
- Analytical, ambitious, growth mindset
- Knowledge of key digital marketing concepts e-mail marketing, SEO, SEM, Content Marketing, and social media marketing, Ad words, FB ad manager, funnel optimization, churn reduction, LTV/CAC optimization
- You consider your self a driven, analytical marketer, structured thinker, who loves data
- 3+ years of analytical marketing experience (ideally in a SaaS, Digital, Subscription, B2C environment)
- Ability to thrive in a start-up environment and roll up your sleeves and get the work done as an “army of one”
- Entrepreneurial spirit and fearless in your ability to bring forward and execute new and innovative marketing tactics – willing to take risks!
- A bachelor’s degree and/or relevant digital marketing certification
- MBA and/or Digital Marketing certification or Marketing Analytics certification strongly preferred
- Love for gaming would be great! and/or want to work with a bunch of really cool people who love gaming
What We Offer
This is your opportunity to join our collaborative team in our newly renovated office at Yonge & Eglinton, just steps away from the Subway and surrounded by diverse restaurants, cafes, pubs, and beautiful parks. We offer access to group health & dental benefits, and a Goodlife gym membership (conveniently located next door!) We anticipate continued growth over the coming years, which will provide tremendous opportunity for you to grow with us.
For more information about us, please visit our website.
Enthusiast Gaming is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.