(Closed) Sr. Manager of Marketing
Who We are
Enthusiast Gaming (TSX: EGLX)(OTCQB: ENGMF)(FSE: 2AV) is building the world’s largest platform of communities for gamers and esports fans. Already the largest gaming platform in North America and the United Kingdom, the Company’s business is comprised of three main pillars: Media, Entertainment and Esports. Enthusiast Gaming’s digital media platform includes approximately 100 gaming related websites and 1,000 YouTube channels which collectively generate 4.2 billion views monthly. Enthusiast Gaming’s esports division, Luminosity Gaming, is a leading global esports franchise that consists of 7 professional esports teams under ownership and management, including the Vancouver Titans Overwatch team and the Seattle Surge Call of Duty team. Collectively, the integrated ecosystem reaches over 300 million gaming enthusiasts on a monthly basis.
Enthusiast Gaming is looking for a Sr. Manager of marketing to lead customer acquisition, lifecycle management, and retention of our Gaming community platforms subscription offerings. An ideal role for someone who is known as a “hands-on” SME with expertise in various aspects of digital marketing. Subscription marketing experience strongly preferred. If you are ambitious and have what it takes to drive 10x growth in subscription offerings, and want to help us drive 10x growth in gaming platform subscriptions then we want to talk to you today!
- Build strategies around funnel optimization to increase engagement and conversion to drive 10x subscriber growth
- Lead analysis and review of key marketing KPI data on performance to identify trends and insights and develop tactics to improve performance
- Help with managing a marketing budget to over deliver on growth targets while optimizing for LTV/CAC
- Define target segments and launch campaigns to drive traffic to the funnel and convert them into various subscription models
- Develop and successfully manage a full marketing calendar and campaigns by channel
- Develop killer lifecycle and retention marketing strategies and to reduce churn
- Hands-on-Analytical Digital Marketing expert
- Expert knowledge of e-mail marketing, SEO, SEM, Content Marketing, and social media marketing, Ad words, FB ad manager
- Experienced in Growth hack, A/B Testing, Guerilla marketing initiatives to deliver 10x growth
- Ability to define full customer experience and provide input into UX/UI design, customer journey / flow
- Data driven, analytical marketer, structured thinker, who loves data
- 7+ years of analytical marketing experience (ideally in a SaaS, Digital, Subscription, B2C environment)
- Ability to thrive in a start-up environment and roll up your sleeves and get the work done often as an “army of one”
- Entrepreneurial spirit and fearless in your ability to bring forward and execute new and innovative marketing tactics – willing to take risks!
- A bachelor’s degree and/or relevant digital marketing certification
- MBA and/or Digital Marketing certification or Marketing Analytics certification strongly preferred
- Love for gaming would be great! and/or want to work with a bunch of really cool people who love gaming
What We Offer
This is your opportunity to join our collaborative team in our newly renovated office at Yonge & Eglinton, just steps away from the Subway and surrounded by diverse restaurants, cafes, pubs, and beautiful parks. We offer access to group health & dental benefits, and a Goodlife gym membership (conveniently located next door!) We anticipate continued growth over the coming years, which will provide tremendous opportunity for you to grow with us.
For more information about us, please visit our website.
Enthusiast Gaming is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.