Social Media Producer
Who We are:
Enthusiast Gaming is building the world’s largest media platform of communities for gamers and esports fans that reaches over 300 million gaming enthusiasts on a monthly basis. Already the largest gaming platform in North America and the United Kingdom, the Company’s business is comprised of four main pillars: Esports, Content, Talent and Entertainment. Enthusiast Gaming’s esports division, Luminosity Gaming, is a leading global esports franchise that consists of 7 professional esports teams under ownership and management, including the Vancouver Titans Overwatch team and the Seattle Surge Call of Duty team. Enthusiast Gaming’s gaming content division includes 2 of the top 20 gaming media and entertainment video brands with BCC Gaming and Arcade Cloud, reaching more than 50MM unique viewers a month across 9 YouTube pages, 8 Snapchat shows and related Facebook, Instagram and TikTok accounts. Its 100 gaming-related websites including The Sims Resource, Destructoid, and The Escapist collectively generate approximately 1 billion page views monthly. Enthusiast Gaming’s talent division works with nearly 1,000 YouTube creators generating nearly 3 billion views a month working with leading gamer talent such as Pokimane, Flamingo, Anomaly, and The Sidemen.
Enthusiast Gaming’s entertainment business includes Canada’s largest gaming expo, EGLX (eglx.com), and the largest mobile gaming event in Europe, Pocket Gamer Connects (pgconnects.com). For more information on the Company visit enthusiastgaming.com. For more information on Luminosity Gaming visit luminosity.gg.
The Social Media Producer is responsible for the syndication and adaptation of Enthusiast Gaming’s original content library on social video platforms, such as TikTok, Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc. The Social Media Producer utilizes strong editing skills, combined with a deep understanding of the gaming audience, video production, and social media strategy to build audiences around engaging content.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Edit, optimize, and publish our current content libraries for delivery to our social platforms
- Monitor content performance for enhanced viewership and revenue tracking
- Create and execute on platform-specific, daily posting schedules drive viewership
- Work with sales, production, and other internal teams to deliver sponsored content
- Maintain responsibility for applicable viewership and ad-revenue goals
- 1-2 years relevant experience with social media management and video production
- Excellent Adobe Premiere skills, with experience in Photoshop, After Effects, or Illustrator
- Strong copywriting, editing, and proofreading ability
- Experience with video analytics and data interpretation
- Ability to maintain strict video publishing schedules
- Deep understanding of modern gaming culture
What We Offer:
We offer you the opportunity to join our highly collaborative, fully remote team. We offer access to group health & dental benefits. We anticipate continued growth over the coming years, which will provide tremendous opportunity for you to grow with us.
For more information about us, please visit www.enthusiastgaming.com.
Enthusiast Gaming is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.