Sales Director - West Coast
Who We Are:
Enthusiast Gaming is the largest gaming network in the U.S. and globally reaching over 200 million gamers monthly. We are committed to building gaming communities of like-minded fans, providing sources of trusted gaming information, and producing engaging advertising experiences. With our combined portfolio of news and editorial websites for passionate gamers, our Esports teams through Luminosity, and our popular live expo EGLX, we have more access points for brands to authentically speak to gamers than any other publisher in the world. Built by gamers, for gamers.
Seeking a highly motivated individual seller to add to our growing US media sales and partnership team. We’re looking for a passionate person with extensive knowledge of the media landscape, in addition to a basic understanding of gaming and esports. A skilled and strategic mind for relationship building should be at the forefront of expertise.
What You Will Do:
- Drive sales for digital media, custom content, esports sponsorships and events and programmatic direct campaigns, PMP’s, while meeting and exceeding all sales goals
- Focus on media agencies and clients direct on the West Coast of the US
- Create a strategic plan for prospecting new leads and gaining proactive proposals across both endemic gaming partners and fortune 500 companies
- Respond to RFIs and RFPs in a quality and timely manner
- Maintain a collaborative and creative approach with internal teams to develop new solutions tied to client success metrics
- Work hand in hand with our growing Account Management and Integrated Marketing teams to shape the business from a client services perspective
- Have a finger on the pulse of the industry and stay ahead of digital advertising, media and gaming trends
- 5+ years of experience in the digital media industry, with 1-2 years of sales experience (if you are currently a sales planner looking for a chance to break into a sales role, we will review on a case by case basis) A cursory knowledge of the Direct and Programmatic marketplace
- 2+ years in agency experience preferred
- Possess a list of contacts with media agencies and brands
- Prospecting skills necessary
- A self-starter who thrives in fun and result-oriented work environment, is passionate about problem solving and enjoys working on a wide variety of projects
- A strong understanding of the advertising and gaming ecosystem
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple overlapping projects and schedules
- Must be a team player!
What We Offer
We offer you the opportunity to join our highly collaborative, fully remote team. We offer access to group health & dental benefits. We anticipate continued growth over the coming years, which will provide tremendous opportunity for you to grow with us.
For more information about us, please visit our website.
Enthusiast Gaming is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.