(Closed) Full Stack/LAMP Dev (Remote Available)
Who We are:
Enthusiast Gaming (TSX: EGLX)(OTCQB: ENGMF)(FSE: 2AV) is building the world’s largest platform of communities for gamers and esports fans. Already the largest gaming platform in North America and the United Kingdom, the Company’s business is comprised of three main pillars: Media, Entertainment and Esports. Enthusiast Gaming’s digital media platform includes approximately 100 gaming related websites and 1,000 YouTube channels which collectively generate 4.2 billion views monthly. Enthusiast Gaming’s esports division, Luminosity Gaming, is a leading global esports franchise that consists of 7 professional esports teams under ownership and management, including the Vancouver Titans Overwatch team and the Seattle Surge Call of Duty team. Collectively, the integrated ecosystem reaches over 300 million gaming enthusiasts on a monthly basis.
We are currently seeking a Full stack / LAMP dev to join our team who will be responsible for designing and building Enthusiast Gaming's next generation real time monitoring systems and data pipelines in GCP and AWS. We are looking for someone who cares deeply about system scalability and performance and is excited to process massive volumes of data as we begin collecting first party data from hundreds of millions of pageviews per month.
What is the job?
- This fullstack role with Enthusiast Gaming will work across our portfolio of owned and supported sites developing contemporary publishing and revenue systems with a focus on multi-tiered monetization strategies.
What will the job be like?
- You will be joining a growing group of hands on architects and dedicated professionals building a culture of fun and excellence while delivering content to the gaming and esports industries.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Understanding the architecture and products on our varied platforms and being able to contribute to each effectively.
- Collaborate closely with teammates around the world to deliver excellent content and services to the gaming community.
- Deliver code (and other solutions) daily.
- Successful candidates would be able to demonstrate the following:
- A superior combination of LAMP, Vue, React, WP skills with at least 3-4 years of experience recently & hands on.
- Stack profile: PHP 5x/7x,Vue 2&3, React, mongo, redis, mysql, AWS & WP, yada yada yada.
- Demonstrable understanding of sql (mysql) and mongo/redis/nosql and caching systems.
- Ability to quickly learn new paradigms and code to web standards.
- Ability to think creatively yet systematically about problems and their solution sets.
Experiences of high value:
- REST APIs and knowledge of WP plugin marketplace or better yet, writing plugins.
- AdTech API work &| advanced understanding of the programmatic ad space.
- AWS/GCP or other cloud native systems.
- Serverless framework.
- General understanding of advertising ecosystems.
- Ability to deliver architectural documentation.
- Business communication skill set.
What We Offer:
We offer you the opportunity to join our highly collaborative, fully remote team. We offer access to group health & dental benefits, and a Goodlife gym membership. We anticipate continued growth over the coming years, which will provide tremendous opportunity for you to grow with us.
For more information about us, please visit our website.
Enthusiast Gaming is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.