Director, Sales Marketing
Enthusiast Gaming is the largest gaming network in the U.S. and globally reaching over 300 million gamers monthly. We are committed to building gaming communities of like-minded fans, providing sources of trusted gaming information, and producing engaging advertising experiences. With our combined portfolio of news and editorial websites for passionate gamers, our Esports teams through Luminosity, and our popular live expo EGLX, we have more access points for brands to authentically speak to gamers than any other publisher in the world. Built by gamers, for gamers.
Seeking a creative, innovative marketer and storyteller who will be responsible for building & managing the development of our sales marketing materials, packaging and new product rollouts which mobilize the sales team to evolve our brand footprint across media, talent, esports & experiential combined offerings.
This role is located in NYC or Los Angeles.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive marketing lead strategy for the newly formed Enthusiast Gaming ad business. This includes collaborating to create presentation sales decks, case studies, white papers, product collateral and custom slides.
- Lead best practices in industry measurement, insights standards, and third-party data providers. Then utilize that data and insight to create inspiring marketing stories, building a brand voice for EG and Luminosity in the media space
- Manage & Hire a team of integrated marketing managers
- Support immersive agency education sessions to seamlessly integrate the EG story and marketing objectives into the customer experiences
- Collaborate with internal editorial/content teams across EG O&O, EG represented properties, Luminosity and CSE to develop demos that can be used in marketing and sales instances
- Manage the sales marketing content repository and ensure that all information is up to date and easily accessible at point of need
- Assist in determining content adoption metrics and define sales best practices
- Inform on and help set media rate cards based on competitive analysis of the market
- Successfully build relationships across EG/Luminosity/CSE to enable efficient communication between teams, as the key POC for all business leads
- Have a finger on the pulse of the industry and stay ahead of digital advertising, media and gaming trends
Education & Experience:
- 7+ years of experience at a publisher, esports org, progressive marketing agency
- 5+ years working specifically on 360 campaigns that include a mix of content and media. Media agency experience major plus!
- Strong foundation in branding and storytelling
- Skilled in project management
- A strong understanding of the advertising and gaming eco-system
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- A profound attention to detail, willingness to own and polish projects end to end to craft truly exceptional deliverables
- A self-starter who thrives in fun and result-oriented work environment, is passionate about problem solving and enjoys working on a wide variety of projects
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple overlapping projects and schedules
At Enthusiast Gaming, we offer our employees the opportunity to join our highly collaborative and passionate team. We anticipate continued growth over the coming years, which will provide tremendous opportunity for you to grow with us.
Enthusiast Gaming is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes and encourages applications from all interested and qualified candidates. Enthusiast Gaming will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform Enthusiast Gaming staff of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.