Customer Success Manager
Who we Are:
Enthusiast Gaming is the largest gaming network in the U.S. and globally reaching over 200 million gamers monthly. We are committed to building gaming communities of like-minded fans, providing sources of trusted gaming information, and producing engaging advertising experiences. With our combined portfolio of news and editorial websites for passionate gamers, our Esports teams through Luminosity, and our popular live expo EGLX, we have more access points for brands to authentically speak to gamers than any other publisher in the world. Built by gamers, for gamers.
As an experienced Account Manager, you will be responsible for running the fulfillment of integrated digital media campaigns and plans including influencer activations, video, live streaming, display, and social media. You will be the primary point of contact and hub for internal, cross functional teams focused on campaign/project management, customer success, and business development.
As part of the Client Success team, you will play a pivotal role in EG’s company culture, building comradery and confidence throughout the internal teams by delivering successful campaigns, mitigating tension and driving process adoption with a firm hand and a smile. If the prospect of a dynamic and varied workflow where you have HIGH impact excites you, then we’d love to have you on board!
What You Will Do:
- Own and lead the front-to-back fulfillment of sold projects including influencer activations, media packages, and more; providing excellent customer experiences. This includes:
- Complete ownership of post-sale communication
- SOW, IO, CDA creation, review, and routing
- Campaign management including deliverables review and workback schedule tracking
- Risk mitigation
- Budget and net revenue tracking
- Client and Talent liaison
- Post-mortem reporting
- Support the sales, presales, and integrated marketing teams in responding to RFP’s, RFI’s and proactive client pitches. This includes collaborating to create:
- Presentation sales decks and custom slides
- Case studies
- Custom campaign plans and proposals
- Media rate cards
- Act as a POC between multiple stakeholders and departments (clients, sales, integrated marketing, talent, finance, events, etc) and cultivate seamless cross-functionality
- Help inform on industry measurement and insights standards, bringing on data partners. Then utilize that data and insight to create inspiring marketing stories and insightful post-mortem data reporting to retain clientele, building a respected market reputation and brand voice for EG in the media space
- Support immersive agency education sessions to seamlessly integrate the EG story and marketing objectives into the customer experiences
- Assist in determining content adoption metrics and define sales best practices
- Have a finger on the pulse of the industry and stay ahead of digital advertising, media and gaming trends
- 3+ years of experience in Client-facing account management/project management at a marketing agency, Publisher, or related experience
- A profound attention to detail; willingness to own and polish projects end-to-end to craft truly exceptional deliverables
- Enthusiastic self-starter who thrives in a result-oriented work environment; is passionate about creative problem-solving and enjoys working on a wide variety of projects
- Skilled in project management; Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple overlapping projects and schedules; extremely flexible and able to adapt and pivot quickly
- Comprehensive understanding of RFPs, media proposals, contracts
- Excellent correspondence
- Solutions-oriented team collaborator with clear and approachable yet assertive communication
- A strong understanding of the influencer-marketing, advertising, and gaming ecosystem
- Foundation in branding and storytelling
- Understanding of various content platforms (YouTube, Twitch, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, etc)
- Passion for games
- Passion for online content
- Cat/dog or other pet for video call visits
- Located in Los Angeles / West Coast (This role can be in NYC, Toronto, or Los Angeles)
What We Offer
We offer you the opportunity to join our highly collaborative, fully remote team. We offer access to group health & dental benefits. We anticipate continued growth over the coming years, which will provide tremendous opportunity for you to grow with us.
Enthusiast Gaming is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.