Enthusiast Gaming Holdings Inc. (TSX.V: EGLX) (FSE: 2AV) (“Enthusiast Gaming” or the “Company”) is in need of an experienced bookkeeper to join our finance department to assist in managing our day-to-day accounting and finance requirements. Enthusiast Gaming is building the world’s largest network of communities for gamers and eSports fans. Already the largest gaming network in North America and the United Kingdom, the Company’s business is comprised of three main pillars: Media, Events and Esports.
- Reconcile bank accounts, recording and balancing financial information in a variety of ledgers
- Prepare and post journal entries
- Balance and maintain accurate ledgers (balance sheet reconciliations)
- Prepare AR invoices, match purchase orders with invoices
- Entering cash receipts from AR collections
- Entering AP invoices
- Prepare AP cheque runs, entering cash disbursements
- Banking – deposits, payments, managing balances etc.
- General day to day accounting
- Assist with month-end and year-end closing procedures.
- Respond to requests for information from customers, various departments and other stakeholders
- Assist in the formulation of internal controls and policies to comply with legislation and established best practices
- Assist in the annual audit process
- Other roles and duties as may be reasonably assigned or requested by the CEO, CFO or Controller.
- College Diploma in relevant business or accounting field
- Minimum 5 years of previous bookkeeping experience
- Understanding of account reconciliation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- QuickBooks experience preferred
- Able to plan, prioritize, analyze, and execute on multiple tasks and requests
- Excellent to Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work closely with the management team