Business Analyst (Korean language)
ENESTECH develops a B2B SaaS software for esports businesses with headquarters in Kyiv.
The core product is called SENET - a cloud based solution management software for PC console-based gaming arenas. Senet is used by 1000+ gaming centers in over 45 countries worldwide. Our solution helps to automate the process, to simplify accounting for finances, to optimize staff time, to establish communication with customers and to increase profits. Our development team regularly updates the software and improves it in accordance with the latest technologies and trends.
About the role:
During a few last years, we have shown great successes moving towards new markets. Now we are expanding and moving towards South Korea, and we are looking for a proactive Business Analyst that will perform in-depth research quickly and independently, as well as will work closely with Sales, Support, Success, and Marketing teams. The role will require gathering and delivering insights, helping us create the relevant product and entering the Korean market, while communicating the right messages that meet the end users’ expectations.
This job provides the possibility to work remotely, preferably in South Korea.
- performance of business analysis and customer development research for the Korean esports market;
- analysis of market trends and competitors, definition and understanding of local customers’ needs;
- gathering and prioritization of tech product requirements to meet customers needs and to impact further product development;
- writing detailed and comprehensive specifications and help with tech tasks to develop new product features.
- experience in business analysis within IT industry, tech-savvy mindset;
- complete written and spoken fluency in Korean, also good English and/or Ukrainian/Russian;
- strong research skills and experience: ability to search independently and to work with open sources, directories, catalogs, listings; familiarity with research techniques, such as boolean search etc;
- familiarity with customer development techniques (surveys, interviews, understanding of human nature and finding ways to get non-biased response);
- being an independent thinker who isn't shy to optimize processes with useful tools and services;
- being a positive-thinking and friendly person with great problem-solving skills;
- in addition, it will be great to have previous experience with SaaS/IT companies;
- basic understanding of digital marketing and sales processes in IT.
- product training, adaptation and mentoring; (if based in Kyiv)
- free English and Spanish courses for different levels;(if based in Kyiv)
- paid sick leaves (if based in Kyiv) and vacation;
- medical insurance after the 6 month; (if based in Kyiv)
- corporate football; (if based in Kyiv)
- internal and external corporate events;
- real career opportunities and professional development;
- the office is located 5 minutes from Poznyaky m.st.; (if based in Kyiv)
- flexible work schedule, working days from Monday to Friday;
- a friendly team of people who like not only working together but also spending time together after work.
Join us if you want to become a part of the community that changes the world around you!