(Closed) Vice President - Brand Management
About Endeavor Global Marketing:
Endeavor Global Marketing (EGM) is the cultural marketing agency within the Endeavor network, which includes preeminent talent agency WME, sports and fashion industry pioneer IMG, and other leading organizations from across the cultural landscape.
Its position within Endeavor provides EGM and its employees with unrivaled cultural insight, access, and understanding of the audiences the world’s leading brands need to reach.
Our approach to cultural marketing generates elevated ad campaigns, relevant PR strategies, humanized digital marketing platforms, and unparalleled experiences, with more than 9,000 experiential events around the world annually. In short, we build brand- and business-driving platforms and programs, rooted in human and cultural insights.
Being a part of the team that delivers these solutions means being a part of the agency that is defining the new frontier of marketing. For anyone with the drive to seek out new challenges and the commitment to craft effective solutions shaped by insight and defined by excellence, the opportunities for growth and exploration are endless.
Endeavor Global Marketing is now more than 700 employees strong globally, providing expertise in brand strategy and activation, advertising, digital and social marketing, public relations, sports and entertainment marketing, social impact marketing, influencer strategy, experiential marketing, original content and business intelligence. We work with major brand clients including Audi, AB InBev, Marriott, Visa, Coca-Cola, Papa John’s, Bumble, E. & J. Gallo Winery, and Microsoft, among more than 200 others.
This position is for a Vice President role at Endeavor Global Marketing working on the Brand Management team. The Brand Management within Endeavor Global Marketing actively manages strategy, creative, development and implementation of Brand Initiatives for corporate client and business units, including working with functional areas such as marketing, advertising, social, and digital teams.
- Oversee the day-to-day management of a telecommunications clients’ multiple partnerships/sponsorships and complimentary experiential marketing activations (Brand Initiatives) across Entertainment, Sports and Business-to-Business verticals
- Regular interaction with corporate clients, brand managers, agencies, vendors, etc. to support Brand Initiatives
- Liaise/interface with internal Endeavor divisions to develop and implement client programs, including areas such as on-site activation and talent
- Provide industry insights and up-to-date knowledge, including additional opportunities for integration and co-promotional programming
- Oversee the approvals process of Brand Initiative material on behalf of client
- Manage and facilitate development, execution and analysis of Brand Initiative return on investment
- Lead operational and performance of account team, ensuring quality work, effective processes and time management
- Oversee tactical implementation at high profile events
- Thoughtfully counsel client based on broad communications landscape and business goals
- Strategic proposal analysis as requested for new Brand Initiative opportunities
- A minimum of 10-15 years of agency or client-based partnership/sponsorship account management experience. Specific disciplines could include, sponsorship marketing, event marketing, and/or sponsor servicing.
- Understanding of the business of lifestyle marketing with experience in cultural areas such as sports, esports, music, TV, and film
- Development and implementation of partnership/sponsorship marketing strategies on behalf of clients/companies
- Day to day relationship management of clients, agencies and vendors
- "Big Idea" sell-in experience
- Partnership/sponsorship contract negotiation skills
- Practical experience with on-site event marketing operations and logistics
- Practical experience or interaction with advertising and/or promotional agencies
- Ability to think strategically and creatively, and to communicate such thoughts proactively, efficiently and effectively
- Ability to problem-solve independently and in groups
- Excellent time management, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to travel for activations and client meetings
- Proficient in MS Office Suite