Gameplay Animator (Contract)
Endeavor One is hiring! We offer the opportunity to work on bespoke products in emerging technology with a small, tight-knit team. We're committed to creating healthy development environments that support engagement, excitement, health, sustainability, and family. We encourage candidates from all walks of life and diverse backgrounds to apply.
Interested in joining the team? Read the job descriptions below carefully and send us your resume/CV, cover letter, and a link to your portfolio (if applicable) to the email at the apply button below.
Endeavor One seeks a Gameplay Animator to join us in creating memorable and innovative VR game experiences remotely from the Greater Seattle Area.
- Deliver quality gameplay animations that are fun and compelling to play in VR
- Interface with the Animation and Design departments regularly to iterate and polish core gameplay animation systems
- Participate in regular animation reviews – Receiving and offering feedback
- Elevate and be elevated by your peers through your content and constructive communication
- Provide Tech Animation team with valuable feedback on rigs, tools, etc
- Channel your passion for animation, gaming, and VR on the daily
- Open minded motion-artist who thrives in a collaborative, small team environment
- Skilled at creating a variety of Gameplay animations: Melee Combat, Locomotion Sets (biped and quadruped), First Person, etc.
- Experience with Narrative animation performances is a plus
- Ability to clearly communicate to players via your animation content
- Comfortable animating with Motion Capture data
- Solid foundational/hand-key abilities
- Proficient in Maya
- Comfortable giving and receiving feedback
- Shipped at least 1 title on console or PC
- 3+ years industry experience
- Proficient in Unity’s animation systems
- Technical Animation skills (Skinning, rigging, tool development, etc)
- Familiarity in Cinematic/Motion Graphic pipelines
- Experience using Autodesk Shotgun
- Computer Games / VR Entertainment