(Closed) Account Director, Entertainment Marketing
Endeavor Global Marketing (EGM) is the cultural marketing agency within the Endeavor network, which includes preeminent talent agency WME, sports and fashion industry pioneer IMG, and other leading organizations from across the cultural landscape.
Its position within Endeavor provides EGM and its employees with unrivaled cultural insight, access, and understanding of the audiences the world’s leading brands need to reach.
Our approach to cultural marketing generates elevated ad campaigns, relevant PR strategies, humanized digital marketing platforms, and unparalleled experiences, with more than 9,000 experiential events around the world annually. In short, we build brand- and business-driving platforms and programs, rooted in human and cultural insights.
Being a part of the team that delivers these solutions means being a part of the agency that is defining the new frontier of marketing. For anyone with the drive to seek out new challenges and the commitment to craft effective solutions shaped by insight and defined by excellence, the opportunities for growth and exploration are endless.
Endeavor Global Marketing is now more than 700 employees strong globally, providing expertise in brand strategy and activation, advertising, digital and social marketing, public relations, sports and entertainment marketing, social impact marketing, influencer strategy, experiential marketing, original content and business intelligence. We work with major brand clients including Audi, AB InBev, Marriott, Visa, Coca-Cola, Papa John’s, Bumble, E. & J. Gallo Winery, and Microsoft, among more than 200 others.
This position is for an Account Director role at Endeavor Global Marketing working on the Entertainment Marketing team. Endeavor Global Marketing actively manages strategy, creative, development and implementation of Brand Initiatives for corporate client and business units, including working with functional areas such as marketing, advertising, social, and digital teams.
- Manage teams across a minimum of 2 key business accounts
- Account management including scope management, accounting/billing, and expenses management of team.
- Ability to draft appropriate senior-level POV documents.
- Manage and/or oversee team project managing execution.
- Support in EM New Business prospecting – drafting proposals and presentations.
- Regular interaction with corporate clients, brand managers, agencies, vendors, etc. to support Entertainment Marketing initiatives
- Liaise/interface with internal Endeavor divisions to develop and implement marketing strategies
- Provide industry insights and up-to-date knowledge, including additional opportunities for integration and co-promotional programming
- Lead operational and performance of account team, ensuring quality work, effective processes and time management
- Thoughtfully counsel client based on broad communications landscape and business goals
- Strategic proposal analysis as requested for new Brand Initiative opportunities
- A minimum of 7-10 years of entertainment industry, marketing or agency experience.
- Strong background in account management and business writing
- Strong relationship-base across studios and networks, labels, etc.
- Understanding (or strong interest in learning) the business of lifestyle marketing with experience in cultural areas such as sports, esports, music, TV, and film.
- Development and implementation of marketing strategies on behalf of clients/companies
- Day to day relationship management of clients, agencies and vendors
- Marketing contract negotiation skills
- Practical experience in managing teams with oversight of direct reports.
- Practical experience with on-site event marketing operations and logistic
- Practical experience or interaction with advertising and/or promotional agencies
- Ability to think strategically and creatively, and to communicate such thoughts proactively, efficiently and effectively
- Ability to problem-solve independently and in groups
- Excellent time management, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to travel for activations and client meetings
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
Endeavor is subject to certain governmental recordkeeping and reporting requirements. In order to comply with those requirements, we invite you to voluntarily self-identify your gender and race/ethnicity. Submission of this form is voluntary, and refusal to provide it will not affect your opportunity for employment, or terms or conditions of employment. The information you provide will be kept confidential and may only be used in accordance with applicable law. The form will be kept separate from your employment application, and from your personnel records, if you are hired.