Enclave is a UK-based organisation currently competing in League of Legends in the UKLC.
Following our recent rebrand, we’ve got big plans to grow our presence outside of the LoL scene, and the first part of these plans is bringing on a Talent Manager to work with us.
- Identifying and reaching out to content creators to work with our content division.
- Serving as a liaison and point of contact for current and potential future talent working with Enclave.
- You possess a good knowledge of the content creation ecosystem on platforms such as Twitch & YouTube.
- You have a strong desire to network and make connections with influencers, agencies, and brands.
- You’re well able to work both collaboratively as part of a team, and independently as required.
- You’re approachable, welcoming, and able to manage professional relationships.
- Having previous experience creating your own content - whether that be live-stream/video content or otherwise - could prove to be advantageous.
- A strong candidate will also be well-organised and have strong time management skills.
What you get:
- The opportunity to build your skills and gain experience in the gaming industry.
- Responsibility and ownership of your role from the beginning, giving you the chance to prove yourself.
There is no deadline for applications, but we are looking to fill this position and onboard a successful applicant as soon as possible.