Social Media Manager
Enclave is a UK-based organisation competing in League of Legends in the UKLC.
Following our recent rebrand, we’ve got big plans to grow in 2021, and we’re looking to bring on a Social Media Manager to be part of these plans.
- Managing our social media accounts, primarily Twitter & Instagram.
- Growing social media presence and engagement across relevant channels.
- Taking responsibility for ensuring that a content distribution and social media plan is fulfilled.
- Basic knowledge of social media management. (Experience desired, but not required).
- Enthusiasm for and knowledge of UK esports (particularly League of Legends).
- A high standard of spoken and written English.
- The ability to work both collaboratively as part of a team, and independently as required.
- Photoshop and video editing skills.
- A good eye for the latest and greatest meme formats.
What you get:
- The opportunity to build your skills and gain experience in the esports industry.
- Responsibility and ownership of your role from the beginning, giving you the chance to prove yourself.
There is no deadline for applications, but we are looking to fill this position and onboard a successful applicant as soon as possible.