As a Technical Director for Embark's unannounced FPS, you will lead its engineers and join an experienced team in the early stages of game development, adding your skill and passion to create something that will engage the world. See our website for more information!
Example of responsibilities
- Establish the technical strategy for the game, balancing risks and rewards to ensure the final project is not only fantastic, but also feasible.
- Lead and coach the game's engineering team, improving their skills and imparting knowledge gained from your years of experience in the industry.
- Guide and support the game team in technical problems and provide effective solutions, or workable alternatives.
We would love if you have
- A creative and curious mind
- Previous technical direction experience in AAA games
- Strong game engineering skills
- A passion for games and helping teams grow - you know you can't do it alone, and you don't want to!
- World-class knowledge and experience that you're eager to share
- Professional English communication skills.
At Embark we offer competitive salaries, a generous profit-sharing program, and much more, but most of all we invite you to take part of a journey into the unknown, to build creative, surprising and beautiful experiences together.
We welcome people from all backgrounds and are looking forward to reading more about you (in English)!
If this role doesn't quite match what you're looking for, feel free to apply to us via our "Open Application."
- Temporarily remote