Full Stack Engineer - Tools
As a Full Stack Engineer building tools at Embark you will be a game maker in a team creating and developing metagame experiences for our players.
You will be part of a creative game team and work closely with designers and other engineers on the design and realization of the tools we need to provide players with fresh experiences. Your role is primarily to design and craft the tooling we need to support the evolution and operation of our game, and share your experience with the team making everyone better.
At Embark we believe in creating smaller teams of well-aligned experts that can be trusted to create games and keep them running.
Example Of Responsibilities
- Collaborate and work closely with game designers, producers and fellow software engineers
- Build and improve the tooling we use to evolve our game
- Integrate with content and release pipelines
- Contribute and collaborate to improve our general tooling platform
We would love if you have
- A passion for interactive experiences, games and new technologies
- Professional experience building web apps
- An interest in User Experience Design
- No fear of dipping your toes in the backend
- The ability to be a great team player with good communication skills
- Professional English communication skills
- Experience from game development is meritorious
At Embark we offer competitive salaries, a generous profit-sharing program, and much more, but most of all we invite you to take part of a journey into the unknown, to build creative, surprising and beautiful experiences together.
We welcome people from all backgrounds and are looking forward to reading more about you (in English)!