Embark ID Product Manager
As Product Manager for Embark ID you'll manage our identity product. You’ll set the direction, strategy and roadmap and communicate with all relevant stakeholders.
We want our identity product to be best in class. No player should have to enter a password on a game controller unless they really want to. They shouldn’t have to create another strange unique password if they don’t want to. They should, however, be able to seamlessly enjoy our digital experiences across platforms without hurdles. Things should simply work.
The identity product is a vital part of getting to know our players and increasing our player base for future platforms. Internally, it is the link that ties game teams, customer support, community engagement and analytics together.
You’ll be part of the growing commercial team within Embark Studios and lead the team together with our Head of Automation.
Example of responsibilities
- Make our identity product best in class and provide our players a smooth and frictionless experience.
- Set the direction, roadmap and development strategy for the identity product.
- Work together with relevant stakeholders, including CRM, performance marketing, technical support, analytics and game teams to anticipate future use cases.
- Work together with the technical lead to solve strategic as well as operational tasks.
We would love if you have
- A creative and curious mind
- Previous experience as Product/Project Manager for technical products, managing projects throughout its lifecycle from idea to live service.
- A strong opinion on what makes a great user experience.
- A pragmatic mindset and the ability to motivate individuals and teams.
- An organized, detail-oriented and self-motivated personality.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Professional English communication skills.
At Embark we offer competitive salaries, a generous profit-sharing program, and much more, but most of all we invite you to take part of a journey into the unknown, to build creative, surprising and beautiful experiences together.
We welcome people from all backgrounds and are looking forward to reading more about you (in English)!