(Closed) VALORANT Tournament Lobby Admin
Let’s Go! Tournament Series Lobby Admin
1-5 hours per week, 10-20 hours week of event
Let's Go! is a VALORANT event based around giving competitive players the spotlight, with high-quality production and plenty of matches for teams to practice. Past events have had over 50 individual participants, and this role gives you insight as to how the tournament process runs, as well as experience for future tournament roles.
Elo Hell Esports (EHE) is recruiting a VALORANT Lobby admin to help grow the Let’s Go! Tournament Series.
The position will be acting under the Let’s Go! NA Event Lead in planning and delivering the tournament. You would be responsible for collaborating with the Leads on the goals and schedule,
This is a volunteer position with flexible hours and some freedom, but ownership in seeing your tasks and responsibilities completed in a timely manner.
- Uphold the goals for EHE VALORANT Tournaments.
- Contribute to the process of planning and scheduling Let’s Go! Tournament Series.
- Assist in the recruitment and management of VALORANT PUG Staff.
- Monitor the lobbies(when able), and resolve issues brought up to you from Staff.
- Moderate the chat and voice channels to uphold the policies and views of EHE.
- Collaborate with the Leads and Social Media teams on marketing and Engagement
- Assist regional & departmental leads on your own initiative.
- Other miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
- Demonstrative interest in the VALORANT title and its player base
- Fluency in English Language
- Strong decision-making and conflict management skills.
- Exceptional communication skills; written, interpersonal and public speaking.
- Competency in Google Suite (specifically, Docs and Sheets) is desirable.
- Be 18+