(Closed) VALORANT PUG Admin
VALORANT PUG Admin
Remote (Volunteer) | 5-15 hours per week
Elo Hell Esports (EHE) is recruiting a VALORANT PUG Admin to assist in the expansion of our Pick-Up Games into the VALORANT title.
The position will be acting under the Valorant PUG Lead in planning and delivering PUGs for VALORANT. You would be responsible for collaborating with the Leads on the goals and schedule, recruiting and managing staff, and directing VALORANT PUGs successfully with the guidance of the PUG Leads.
This is a volunteer position with flexible hours and some freedom, but ownership in seeing your tasks and responsibilities completed in a timely manner.
- Uphold the goals for EHE VALORANT PUGs.
- Plan the structure & schedule of VALORANT PUGs at EHE.
- Assist in the recruitment and management of VALORANT PUG Staff.
- Monitor the lobbies(when able), and resolve issues brought up to you from Staff.
- Moderate the chat and voice channels to uphold the policies and views of EHE.
- Collaborate with the Leads and Social Media teams on marketing and Engagement
- Assist regional & departmental leads on your own initiative.
- Other miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
- 3+ months of previous volunteer management experience, Preferably with EHE.
- Demonstrative interest in the VALORANT title and its player base
- Independent worker who is able to self-motivate and stay organized.
- Strong decision-making and conflict management skills.
- Exceptional communication skills; written, interpersonal and public speaking.
- Competency in Google Suite (specifically, Docs and Sheets) is desirable.
- Be 18+