(Closed) Social Media Manager
Elo Hell Esports is looking for two volunteer Social Media Managers to create and implement a strategy for online content. The ideal candidates will have a deep understanding and passion for Overwatch and its casual and competitive scenes as well as familiarity with Twitter, Discord, Twitch and YouTube.
This position is looking for a commitment of 5-10 hours per week with some availability required on weekends for event coverage.
- Develop a social media strategy with key stakeholders to grow our social media presence
- Create engaging content to build our community and increase brand awareness
- Build hype and drive viewers to our events
- Monitor implementation and analytics, adjust strategy based on results
- Experience running more than personal social media accounts
- Strong understanding of the role social media plays in marketing strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Degree or working towards a degree in Communications, Marketing or equivalent
- Familiarity with video and graphics editing software
How to apply
- Send a resume and cover letter to the email address attached to the Apply button.
- Only applications which include examples of writing for social media will be considered
Why Elo Hell Esports?
Our mission is to turn passionate volunteers into professionals by providing quality experience within the esports industry. Elo Hell Esports dominates the casual, amateur, and semi-pro Overwatch scenes by bringing together passionate fans, volunteers, and professionals into something truly special. We pride ourselves on creating quality tournaments, broadcasts and more. Founded by the community giant Jayne Harvard, our organization specializes in executing great visions through a network of proven resources and powerful in-house technologies.