(Closed) Director of Technology
As a part of the Elo Hell Esports team, the Director of Technology is responsible for enabling all the other aspects of Elo Hell through effective and efficient technology and a strong development org. The primary responsibility of the Technology Director is to build a team that can handle the array of needs from the organization, while working towards a vision that allows the company to continue to do more for the community, our clients, and the business. While this role is pivotal in producing some of the highest quality events in our industry, it’s also critical in helping the mission of Elo Hell -- developing passionate volunteers into esports professionals.
- Oversee all of Elo Hell’s technology stack, ensuring stability and quality standards
- Ensuring that each Elo Hell initiative is appropriately staffed to achieve its goals
- Work with Leads from each department to define and set goals and timelines for project development
- Ensure contractual compliance for clients, acting as primary point of contact in some cases
- Work with the business to ensure that technology facilitates the sales and marketing goals of the organization
- Build cool stuff
- Ability to identify and grow an effective team
- Knowledge of budgets and forecasting of an effective development team
- Knowledge of development best practices (including DevOps methodologies and CICD)
- Extremely knowledgeable and passionate about Overwatch, and at least one other popular esports title
- Experience with is online streaming or broadcast technologies
- Experience with video encoding, content detection and interface design
- Tools can be taught, but have opinions about what works for teams and why
Send your resume, cover letter and demo reel to Elo Hell Esports using the apply button.