(Closed) Contract Event Manager(s)
Elo Hell Esports (EHE) is recruiting multiple Event Leads across various Esport titles to increase our organizational reach and capabilities across the aforementioned Esports.
The position(s) will be acting under the Event Director in advising and leading title-specific white-label tournaments for professional clients. You would be responsible for advising, planning, and managing the event with the guidance of the Event Director.
These are paid contractor positions where work will be determined by ongoing contracts with professional clients.
Titles: Overwatch, VALORANT, & Rainbow Six: Siege
- Advise and plan events for EHE under your respective Esports title.
- Consult with clients on how to best accommodate their project objectives.
- Management of internal event staff, volunteers, and guests.
- Perform all aspects of Event Planning & Management for your project.
- Maintain routine contact and customer service with event participants.
- Expert knowledge in your respective Esports title’s amateur and pro scenes.
- Independent worker who is able to self-motivate
- 12+ Months of Esports event organizer experience.
- Competency in Google Suite (specifically, Docs and Sheets).
- Confident customer service and conflict management skills
- Exceptional communication skills; written, interpersonal and public speaking.
To apply email [email protected] with your resume and a brief (2-3 sentences) description of why you believe that you are a good fit for this position. Please include which position and game title you are interested in the subject line.