(Closed) Community Event Manager
Elo Hell Esports (EHE) is recruiting multiple Event Leads across various Esport titles to increase our organizational reach and capabilities across the aforementioned Esports. We are currently looking for a community event manager for VALORANT.
The position(s) will be acting under the Event Director in managing large-scale open tournaments for different title’s communities. You would be responsible for advising, planning, and managing the event with the guidance of the Event Director.
These are volunteer positions with flexible hours and creative freedom, but ownership in seeing your tasks and responsibilities completed timely.
- Advise and plan events for EHE under your respective Esports title.
- Consult with the community at large to tailor the event experience.
- Management of internal event staff, volunteers, and guests.
- Perform all aspects of Event Planning & Management for your project.
- Maintain routine contact and customer service with event participants.
- 2+ months of previous volunteer management experience
- 4+ Months of Esports event organizer experience
- Independent worker who is able to self-motivate
- Competency in Google Suite (specifically, Docs and Sheets).
- Confident customer service and conflict management skills
- Exceptional communication skills; written, interpersonal and public speaking.
To apply email [email protected] with your resume and a brief (2-3 sentences) description of why you believe that you are a good fit for this position. Please include the title of the position you want in the subject line.