(Closed) Business Development Representative
Elo Hell is a brand that comes in many different forms. Founded by the Overwatch content creator Jayne Harvard, Elo Hell expanded from a small team managing Jayne’s YouTube to a media production company working with massive game publishers and esports companies such as Blizzard, Florida Mayhem and Boston Uprising.
- Locate new business opportunities in the market by using your knowledge of the esports space and multiple titles.
- Lead generation; using your sophisticated understanding of social media and various online technologies, to identify key prospects.
- Once contact has been established with a client and interest has been established, pass off the conversation to senior management.
- Serve as a representative of Elo Hell Esports by providing clients with outstanding customer service.
What is your potential career path:
- Sales professionals who demonstrate an ability to generate successful leads can be promoted to the title of business development manager within Elo Hell Esports. Giving you the freedom to generate, negotiate and close your own leads.
- Business development managers can have a bigger influence on the direction of Elo Hell and apply their other skills to the company
- Have at least a year's sales, customer service or account management experience.
- Experience using a CRM database to manage sales.
- A proven history of lead generation, within or outside of the esports industry.
- You’re able to demonstrate a key understanding of esports and multiple esports titles.
Our mission is to take passionate volunteers and turn them into working esports professionals, and we want you to be a part of that journey with us. If you’ve been looking for a way to take your talents and break into the scene, make connections, and build the next big event -- hit us up!
Submit your resume and cover letter describing what you would like to get out of this role. Please include the job title in the subject line.