(Closed) Broadcast Director
As a part of the Elo Hell Esports team, the Broadcast Director is responsible for quality of all live and online broadcasts that we produce. This includes attracting and developing best-in-class talent in the areas of talent, production, and audience engagement. Your main task is to coordinate across Elo Hell and clients in order to produce the most effective events possible. As Broadcast Director, you will work closely with other Directors and staff to manage our strategic growth in all areas around quality and profitability, and ultimately help Elo Hell to accomplish its mission of developing passionate volunteers into esports professionals.
- Oversee all of Elo Hell’s broadcasts, for both internal events and contracted services
- Ensure Elo Hell productions are appropriately staffed in all necessary positions
- Work with tournament admins to provide entertaining and on-brand coverage of events
- Ensure contractual compliance for broadcast clients, acting as primary point of contact
- Work with other directors to drive viewership, membership and engagement in all broadcasts
- Work with clients to ensure broadcasted events continually meet or exceed expectations in a cost effective manner
- Ability to identify and grow an effective team
- Knowledge of budgets and forecasting of an effective production team
- Knowledge of all current broadcasting best practices
- Extremely knowledgeable and passionate about Overwatch, and at least one other popular esports title
- Deep familiarity with the amateur, semi-pro, and professional Overwatch scene
- Proven experience in coordinating a team to produce successful broadcasts
- Strong understanding of industry standard software such as: OBS, VoiceMeeter, vMix or equivalent industry AV mixing software
Send your resume, cover letter and demo reel to Elo Hell Esports using the apply button below.