Social Media Graphic Designer
At Ellingsen Group, we aim to change the way people consume content and interact with their idols, and to help creators achieve their wildest dreams. We are currently working on Properfans, the first exclusive social media platform where creators get to create exclusive clubs with their most dedicated followers and earn an income while doing so. Fans get to enjoy new exclusive content from their favorite creators and have the opportunity to interact with them in many different ways. And they have the option to do all of that for free!
Do you have a background in graphic design and would love to work in a friendly and professional environment? Do you have experience designing assets and engaging posts (informational, announcements...) for social media? Do you want to work on fun and engaging content with a team of highly creative people? Then you might be the graphic designer we are looking for.
As our social media graphic designer, you will need to be able to work on many types of different designs. From announcement posts to memes and reusable assets, you will be expected to work on many different kinds of projects, to respect deadlines, to follow guidelines and still add your own creative touch to all your designs.
- Create designs and assets for our social media.
- Respect and evolve our visual branding.
- Use and add to our library of visual assets.
- Be able to execute and deliver quality content from a brief.
- Respect deadlines.
- Take part in the creative process.
- Work closely with the rest of the team.
- Attend team meetings.
- Minimum of 2 years of professional graphic design experience.
- Proven experience working on social media.
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Ability to emulate and adapt your style to current trends in graphic design.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Willingness to learn and grow.
- Fluent in English.
- Motion design skills.
- Knowledge of 3D designing tools.
- Knowledge of print design.
- Fully remote or on location in Kongsvinger, Norway.
- Freelance work.
- Rates can be negotiated.
- Opportunities to grow within the team.
Please, provide us with a link to your portfolio. Please, provide us with a resume and cover letter.
We look forward to hearing from you.