At Ellingsen Technologies, the common mission is to change the creator economy for the better - and make it proper. We are a big team of designers, developers, and other creatives, who have come together to make this mission come to fruition. We are a young and hungry team, looking to disrupt the industry with our innovative platforms and products. Our culture is inclusive and we have an atmosphere of motivation. Together we are truly unleashing the true potential of one another. We pride ourselves on being unconventional and that we do things that contradict the playbook. We are not afraid to pursue big ideas.
As a backend developer at Ellingsen Technologies, you will get to work on some of the most meaningful products in the creator economy. You will have much creative freedom and will get to join the decision-making around the development of new and existing products. You will also get to work on and pursue your own ideas. You will have flexible work hours, and you can work remotely, or in our office in Kongsvinger, Norway.
Working here is more than just a normal job. It will become a passion.
- Coding new features.
- Optimization of existing code & features.
- Fluent in English.
- In-depth knowledge of nodejs.
- Being familiar with microservices, REST APIs.
- Familiar with Microsoft azure / google cloud platform / cycleio.
- Socketio and preferably uWebsockets / uNetworking.
- Familiar with MongoDB.
- Being able to work with a team.
- Previous experience working on products in the creator economy and social media.
- Fully remote or on location in Kongsvinger, Norway.
- Freelance work.
- Rates can be negotiated.
- Opportunities to grow within the team.
Application guidelines: Please, provide us with a resume and cover letter.
Are you our next shooting star? Submit your application and let's schedule an interview.
We look forward to hearing from you.