At Ellingsen Technologies, the common mission is to change the creator economy for the better - and make it proper. We are a big team of designers, developers and other creatives, who have come together to make this mission come to fruition. We are a young and hungry team, looking to disrupt the industry with our innovative platforms and products. Our culture is inclusive and we have an atmosphere of motivation. Together we are truly unleashing the true potential of one-another. We pride ourselves on being unconventional and that we do things that contradicts the playbook. We are not afraid to pursue big ideas.
As a frontend developer at Ellingsen Technologies, you will get to work on some of the most meaningful products in the creator economy. You will have creative freedom and will get to participate in the decision making around the development of new and existing products. You will also get to work on and pursue your own ideas. You will have flexible work hours, and you can work remotely, or in our office in Kongsvinger, Norway.
- Work on the frontend codebase of multiple projects using React.
- Produce small and reusable components styled with Tailwind.
- Talk with the frontend developers (sometimes also backend developers and UI) team.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience building frontend SPA's with React.
- Preferrably experience with Tailwind or at least a very good understanding of CSS (or variants on top of CSS).
- Experience constructing a hierarchy of components and being able to reuse components by adding props to create variantions.
- Experience with Typescript.
- Additional bonus requirement: experience with mobile app stores (Google Play, App Store) and their workflow.
- Previous experience developing products for the creator economy.
- Fully remote or on location in Kongsvinger, Norway.
- Freelance work.
- Rates can be negotiated.
- Opportunities to grow within the team.
Please, provide us with a resume and cover letter.
Are you our next shooting star? Submit your application and let's schedule an interview.
We look forward to hearing from you.